Total volume of music files on my computer: 3359 songs / 6 days, 1 hour, 14 minutes and 58 seconds / 10.15Gb (the total on my iPod which is a different selection from the laptop is 7915 songs or 23 days, 14 hours, 38 minutes and 18 seconds or 37.2Gb)
Song playing right now: none, I am work. Although I just heard 'Forever Young' on a radio somewhere.
The last CD I bought: 'Sit down and listen to Hooverphonic' by Hooverphonic
Five songs or tunes I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
This is a hard list to come up with. The ones I listen a lot to change quite often, so I will side with the ones that have some sort of sentimental value.
- Lamb - 'Goreki' - The sentimental reasons for this I won't divulge too much about, it does involve a long-term relationship. I have seen these guys twice, once in Kentish Town, London and once at the Metro in Sydney.
- Foo Fighters - 'Everlong' - A brilliant song which reminds me of when I was share flatting in Newcastle.
- Beth Orton - 'Pass in time' - Just a really beautiful song. Seen Beth twice too, again in London and Sydney.
- Radiohead - 'Karma Police' - I think most would agree this is one that means a lot to them, not sure exactly why for me though. Maybe because it was that stage of my life, early twentys and free.
- Powderfinger - 'How far have we really come?' - Reminds me of when I marched in the anti-war rallys before the Iraq war.
What music have you been listening to recently that is rocking your world?: See the previous post
I'm passing the baton to: No one. I don't have enough blogosphere friends :(